Upping tretinoin?

Ballarpilled

Registered
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
13
Trophy Points
40
Shouldnt you up tretinoin from 0.025 to 0,05 after 2-4 weeks? Currently in need of upping it if thats the case. But I feel like this is the way, just checking with yall.
 
Shouldnt you up tretinoin from 0.025 to 0,05 after 2-4 weeks? Currently in need of upping it if thats the case. But I feel like this is the way, just checking with yall.
if ur skin barrier and irritation has been fine so far then sure why not
 
if ur skin barrier and irritation has been fine so far then sure why not
Yea thats what I've been thinking, but im in no rush to up the strength, I'veheard that you get more results by just staying consistent and like getting to higher strengths might not even be a whole lot better.
 
Back
Top