Ballarpilled
Registered
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Messages
- 16
- Trophy Points
- 40
Sometimes I like to leave mid school and walk to the health center (I'ts super close like a 5min walk MAX if you are a fat chud and slow) and there I like to go to the men's bathroom and find a funny little stall and bonesmash. This is a reocurring thing that I've been doing for a while now
(note: I LOVE BONESMASHING, I like the feeling mid smash and then afterwards I get to see my creation in the mirror
, I can't get enough of it
)
Do any of yall relate to this?
(note: I LOVE BONESMASHING, I like the feeling mid smash and then afterwards I get to see my creation in the mirror
, I can't get enough of it
)Do any of yall relate to this?