myaromaisdead
Registered
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Trophy Points
- 60
What music do you guys listen to? I'm just curious and bored. I typically listen to underground music.
HARDTEKK BP EDITS AUDIOSWhat music do you guys listen to? I'm just curious and bored. I typically listen to underground music.
i lwk went through a period where i didnt listen to any music at all, if u find any good songs let me know.What music do you guys listen to? I'm just curious and bored. I typically listen to underground music.
BP bro trusti lwk went through a period where i didnt listen to any music at all, if u find any good songs let me know.
(not blackpink btw)nah they got like that youtube shorts feature but each time i scroll is like softcore porn coz of the album covers and shitexploring music on Spotify is so fun
lmao relatablenah they got like that youtube shorts feature but each time i scroll is like softcore porn coz of the album covers and shit![]()
depends on the day but I alternate between bladee, fake mink, europop, or classical music. whimsicalWhat music do you guys listen to? I'm just curious and bored. I typically listen to underground music.
woww what's ur fave bladee song?depends on the day but I alternate between bladee, fake mink, europop, or classical music. whimsical
Fakemink, Puresnow, Fineart, Lex Armani, twentythree, osk, 2muchmotion. It depends sometimes Crowbar and Nailbomb make me jump with joy. And holy sometimes songs like Paradise - Sade or Icarus'Wings - Envoy feel absolutely wonderful.What music do you guys listen to? I'm just curious and bored. I typically listen to underground music.

doing it on soundcloud is so much fun because pretty much anyone could make music on thereexploring music on Spotify is so fun
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.