Story Mom is tapped in 😭😭

koumazi

OG Site Veteran
OG Veteran
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
31
Trophy Points
170
so basically my family works in pharmacology and my mom has a good understanding of the subject so she can’t really be fear mongered that easily by social media

And one day I got desperate and asked her if I could get start GH, and some fucking how she agreed and took me to the doctor to get it prescribed, and I told her I want to use it on a low dose even if my growth palates are closed and she agreed if we monitored my health closely.

She also allowed me to get jawline filler before my 18th birthday 🥹
 
so basically my family works in pharmacology and my mom has a good understanding of the subject so she can’t really be fear mongered that easily by social media

And one day I got desperate and asked her if I could get start GH, and some fucking how she agreed and took me to the doctor to get it prescribed, and I told her I want to use it on a low dose even if my growth palates are closed and she agreed if we monitored my health closely.

She also allowed me to get jawline filler before my 18th birthday 🥹
mirin brah W mom fr🥺
 
Back
Top