- Joined
- Mar 30, 2026
- Messages
- 649
- Solutions
- 2
- Trophy Points
- 360
As yall may know already like I have been going through counselling sessions lately just to better myself for my mental disorders and experiences and today I had my 3rd and final session. Final because I genuinely find it not helpful at all for me considering I am the type to not always open up and I know how to fix myself personally anyways and nobody will and is gonna be there to help save me. So funny thing is that this session had been rescheduled so many times to the point that it was scheduled before i got together in my LDR until it broke off. You can read the thread here if you want more details about that fuckass LDR lol.
So basically because it happened literally few days before my counselling session, I decided to make use of the session to talk about it to perhaps vent out to someone IRL while also prepare me for my psychiatrist appointment in a few days time. And here's what happened because midway the session, I started getting more personal about how insecure and anxious i am about how i look and how it affects my confidence socially especially my height. I was going on about how height and looks mattered the most in life in terms of status, relationship etc and that was when i noticed it may have struck his strings.
Like yeah im short but this counsellor was in his 30s probably and he is significantly shorter than me and i noticed how his body language behavior and how his expression changed slightly but he quickly covered it up. It was subtle but i definitely noticed and sensed it. And whats more sad was that he wrote down on the paper with a pen "I see myself as short" to i guess in a way show me how i view myself. But him holding the paper up and showing it to me does not help at all for how im literally feeling bad for him like it was such a humiliation lowkey
. There was even a moment in the session where he mentioned about how he himself went through something similar of how he acts different IRL compared to online coz lets be real im always putting on a facade whenever IRL compared to how i act online jfl
.
Anyways just wanted to share this lowkey brutal story coz it feels like at this point the entire sesh was more for him instead of me. Like by the end of the sesh i felt great meanwhile i think hes gonna go home reflecting and probably might even quit his job especially coz i did told him i rather use AI and forums to help "counsel' me instead


I guess this entire thing really was just an INFJ moment tbh 
TAGGING THE ONLY ACTIVE USERS ON HERE: @Beauty @Hunter
As corny as it sounds i met this girl on tiktok coz she replied to my comment on a post and she asked for a moot and I said yeah sure why not. Just a couple days of talking with each other we both realized that we genuinely matched each other freaks which then lead to a start of a LDR that was never gonna workout in the first place considering she is from California and its literally 15 hours timezone diff from where im at (and gotta wait till 2028 for me to even get out of my service). She is also a solid MTB and middle eastern that actually knows about hypergamy and stuff and turns out...
- Sunny Sunny
- Replies: 21
- Forum: Relationships
So basically because it happened literally few days before my counselling session, I decided to make use of the session to talk about it to perhaps vent out to someone IRL while also prepare me for my psychiatrist appointment in a few days time. And here's what happened because midway the session, I started getting more personal about how insecure and anxious i am about how i look and how it affects my confidence socially especially my height. I was going on about how height and looks mattered the most in life in terms of status, relationship etc and that was when i noticed it may have struck his strings.
Like yeah im short but this counsellor was in his 30s probably and he is significantly shorter than me and i noticed how his body language behavior and how his expression changed slightly but he quickly covered it up. It was subtle but i definitely noticed and sensed it. And whats more sad was that he wrote down on the paper with a pen "I see myself as short" to i guess in a way show me how i view myself. But him holding the paper up and showing it to me does not help at all for how im literally feeling bad for him like it was such a humiliation lowkey
Anyways just wanted to share this lowkey brutal story coz it feels like at this point the entire sesh was more for him instead of me. Like by the end of the sesh i felt great meanwhile i think hes gonna go home reflecting and probably might even quit his job especially coz i did told him i rather use AI and forums to help "counsel' me instead
TAGGING THE ONLY ACTIVE USERS ON HERE: @Beauty @Hunter

