Dating & Dates guys help i think i secured a date somehow😭🙏

Sunny Sunny

Owner Of THE Method😏
Lazyboy Staff
OG Veteran
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Messages
669
Solutions
3
Trophy Points
360
HELPP IDK WHAT TO DO ITS MY FIRST TIME AND ITS STUPID OF ME COZ WE JUST MET YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY DID THE BOLD MOVE OF ASKING HER OUT LIKE FOR DINNER ON FRIDAY. I met her on an app called PDB (yes @Hunter i actually ended up downloading that fuckass app that u shill back then ☠️💔) then continued on tiktok. So like thing is i think shes not interested in me AT ALL tbh considering how she was so avoidant and playing hard to get BUT i somehow managed to secure this shit coz i was being bold and assertive as fuck which was something i have never done before tbh like im talm bout high level player level type of rizz on this shit 😭🙏. But mfer said id be a cool friend coz im chill funny and autistic (that moment i actually did wanted to cancel that "date" but she begged not to the fuck). So i guess im going in as a fucking FRIEND but whatever id take the one time experience to prep coz i swear im way too ND and high inhib for this but better do it now then never i guess practice and experiences makes it perfect right?🥹

IF ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS PLEASE HELP IM NERVOUS😭 (lowk hoping it gets cancelled ngl)
 
The only advice I can give you is try be as low inhib as possible and try make a move but listening to me is like the blind leading the blind. All of the past dates I’ve been on (like fucking 3) I have regretted not making a move when I had the chance to. I know it’s not that easy cuz I’m high inhib myself but if it doesn’t work it’s just practice imo. I have a post on nutria (same name) if u wanna read but it’s a whole ass essay
 
JFLL
sonny i don’t have any good advice,but I hope everything goes well🙏🏻:crying: :CRYING:
 
Back
Top