asian affect???

blank blank

hateeq 😍
OG Veteran
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Messages
76
Solutions
2
Trophy Points
240
It might just be me but I swear east Asians pull so much easier than any other race even if they're just average looking does anyone else feel like this
 
I think you mean mostly in the west..

i think it might just be an exoticism thing(?)

ive seen East Asian women date white guys who would probably be considered ltns/mtns by Western standards, but they genuinely find them attractive and give them Chad treatment jfll

and I think the same thing happens with East Asian men. there are so many western girls who are into korean dramas, kpop, anime, so an East Asian mtn guy can already fit into a certain fantasy or aesthetic they’re attracted to

so maybe it’s not necessarily that East Asians are objectively more attractive, but that people already have a positive image associated with them because of media and culture

add the novelty/exotic factor and I can definitely see why an average-looking person might get perceived as much more attractive..
 
Last edited:
It might just be me but I swear east Asians pull so much easier than any other race even if they're just average looking does anyone else feel like this
as a south east asian male i am still hoeless (im short☠️)
 
Back
Top